Search This Blog

Tuesday, August 5, 2008

The Things You Hear in My House

Recruit 1: Oh, R6, sing me your song... (she just oozed love for him in that sentence)

Recruit 6: (sings some mangled version of Twinkle Twinkle Little Star)

Recruit 1: Oh, that was so good. (again love oozes and you can hear her thinking what a cute little guy)

Recruit 6: Smiles and swiftly pokes her in the forehead and runs away....

Recruit 1: Grabs head and laughs hysterically through the pain as the "cute little guy" runs off.

Fast forward ten minutes when R1 is tasked with getting R6 ready for football practice. (for R5)

Recruit 1: Why did you poke me in the forehead?

Recruit 6: (with angelic sweetness in his voice) "oooohhh I thought I poked you in the eye?!

Mom: rolling on floor in office

2 comments:

Mom2my10 @ 11th Heaven said...

It never ends in your house! It must be the parents' fault. I'm in Mazatlan right now. I'll be searching for the present tomorrow!

Kelli said...

I LOVE PRESENTS!!! Just like the dog on the bacon commercial!!!!!

Disclaimer

What follows on these posts is true to the best of my knowledge, except what isn't. I only change names to protect the innocent and not so innocent.