Search This Blog

Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Meet Reservist 1

I decided to introduce some new characters. I wish I had more time to train these reservist into the wacky ways of our unit, but if truth be told, their mom does a pretty good version of crazy all on her own! Meet my precocious niece Reservist 1. She is 6 going on 36. I'm not kidding either...
I really like this little firecracker and can't wait to move back home one day so I can really drive her mom crazy! Just think of all the stuff Recruits 1 and 3 and I could teach her!
Reservist 1 is a first born and all that that means. She and Recruit 4 don't mix real well, although they made it a lot further through the visit before things started to go south. Probably a lot more a like than they would ever care to admit! This is her "I'm not going to smile face". I was telling her NOT to smile, thinking she would smile, but darn if she wasn't pretty good about obeying orders!

Below you see Recruit 3 attempting to teach this sweet little darling bad things. The art of silly photography while riding in the back seat of The Grandmother's truck. You have no idea how many of these self portraits taken at various angles I've downloaded onto my computer. It's truly sad.
Reservist 1 was one of my best passengers! She yelled WOOHOOO! every time I requested and didn't scare a bit. Even when I took the turn at skull rock a little fast. She said I was a crazy driver. I think she meant excellent driver and just got her words mixed up. She's only going into the first grade you know... In addition to being quite the little lady, she is also full of great advice and definitely has her own opinons. Unfortunately the poor dear hasn't gotten to spend enough time to really figure her Aunt Kelli out and I disappointedly don't have more time to mess with her. I must resign myself to torturing the active duty members of my squad...

1 comment:

Mom2my10 @ 11th Heaven said...

All right. Never put a video of yourself on your blog again. I actually got a PIT in my STOMACH seeing you on video because I miss you so much! Boohoo! OH, and your niece is a feisty one!

Disclaimer

What follows on these posts is true to the best of my knowledge, except what isn't. I only change names to protect the innocent and not so innocent.