Search This Blog

Thursday, August 14, 2008

3 Hours in an airport. HELP ME!!!!

I am sitting in the Atlanta airport. Anyone else here???
Little boys are DONE. They want to know:
  1. Where's the plane


  2. Can we go home.


  3. Where's the other surprise


  4. Can we leave now


  5. Can we go potty AGAIN


  6. Where's the other food

Little boys are saying:

  1. He's got my chewbaca


  2. stop touching me


  3. this is as stupid movie


  4. isni't it getting a little dark out?


  5. I smell grandmother all the way from here... (weird, I know)


  6. I want Daddy


  7. Can I reclaim my spot in your womb... (okay they didn't say that, but I'm being mauled worse than Sacrament meeting on Sunday.)

The Airplane ride:

Recruit 6, about 40 minutes into the flight looked up at me and said, "So who's flying this baby anyway?"

Recruit 5 said at take off, "I think I might be a little nervous. Can you hold my hand?"

I did, and I tried to hold Recruit 6's hand. He hugged my arm, moved my WHOLE arm back onto my leg, patted it and grinned at me. Guess he might not be a little nervous.

What the two recruits are doing: Recruit 5, looking at planes and alternately whining. Recruit 6: practicing his superhero poses and mean face AT RANDOM PASSENGERS in the TERMINAL...Going to go make them do push ups and stand at attention...

3 comments:

Heather said...

You could have like sent me an email to update your blog site...
gosh Kelli!

Anonymous said...

Your kids are so cute. I did a blog about finding the church. I will be there tomorrow so I will find out then. THANKS

Living in oblivion said...

Hey! Tell them it could be worse! My Thing One & Thing Two have had to endure just about every military transport out there! Ha! Tell them next time you are taking them in a C-130 or KC-135 and you will harness them into the jump seats and they won't be able to get out and they will be stuck for 12 hours if there is alot of wind and you are crossing an ocean to come see your buddy on a little island!! Ha! My kids questions are usually "what kind of a bathroom do we have on this flight?" Some of our flights, mainly C-130's just have a big trash can with a toilet lid and a shower curtain going around it. Those are fun! NOT! Come visit me before i leave!!!

Disclaimer

What follows on these posts is true to the best of my knowledge, except what isn't. I only change names to protect the innocent and not so innocent.