Search This Blog

Monday, August 11, 2008

Musings after Midnight waiting for The Marine

It's 0155 and I'm staring at my computer. The Marine called.

"Just unlock the front door, I'll be home in 40 minutes." (good thing I got MOST of the trash out of the jeep earlier)

Well that is great news because I thought I was going to have to go pick him up at 0200. But now I'm awake anyway and can't go to sleep because someone will be walking into my house in less than 40 minutes.

Also I had to move R5 and R6 out of the bed. Since there beds were covered in clothes and toys I had to relocate them. I don't expect them to make it through the night because they are little boomerrangs. You take them out and they end up right back where you moved them from.

On a happy note, The Marine will be walking through the door in a few minutes! YAY!

Now should I tell him everything that is messed up or just let him discover it for himself? Hmmm.... I must go ponder this while I see what's in the fridge....

1 comment:

Mom2my10 @ 11th Heaven said...

Oh, I'm sure he'll discover it for himself!

Disclaimer

What follows on these posts is true to the best of my knowledge, except what isn't. I only change names to protect the innocent and not so innocent.