Search This Blog

Sunday, August 10, 2008

All Wired Up!

I feel sometimes like I have so many moving parts and pieces that I can't possibly keep it all working correctly. You know like if you plug one wire into a spot where a different wire is supposed to be? I mean look at this picture. Does anyone have a clue what this is?

Well the answer is yes, someone does. Whoever created it. I have no idea what this is and it's one of my pictures. The Marine took it of course, not me. It's from an Air Show and it was soooo hot the day they went that I hid in the closet in my room so I wouldn't have to go. I would never have used up memory on my camera for this mess either.

Back to my point. I am so grateful that Heavenly Father knows all the moving parts in my life. I think it must be divine intervention that keeps me from getting my wires crossed more often than I do. I also think there must be times when my life must look like a mess just like the... this... that picture up there.

But I know that no matter how many wires and hoses, and pipes, and twisty plastic ties I have holding it all together, I can always find direction from Heavenly Father. Oh, and the fact He helped me snag The Marine who usually fixes whatever hoses I break and wires I plug in to the wrong place.

sigh...

The Marine should be back soon. Good thing too, a few wires got crossed while he was gone...

No comments:

Disclaimer

What follows on these posts is true to the best of my knowledge, except what isn't. I only change names to protect the innocent and not so innocent.