Search This Blog

Wednesday, August 6, 2008

LOOK WHAT I MADE!!

Okay well I didn't do it all by myself, The Marine helped and it was almost 18 years ago... I've just been watering, nurturing, adding the HEAT as necessary. I think she has turned out pretty good. Very hearty and strong.
Recruit 1 hasn't had a post up in a while and I haven't told her how beautiful she is or how much I love her lately or enough apparently. She told me just the other day...

I must say though The Marine and I did great work on this one! When DNA mingles correctly it's truly a beautiful sight.

I don't feel quite old enough to have an almost grown up for a daughter.
RECRUIT 1 I said ALMOST GROWN UP. I now forbid you to complete the process! I think I'm too late. Anyone else feel old?

3 comments:

Mom2my10 @ 11th Heaven said...

She's so purdy! It is amazing what God can do with two average people's DNA, isn't it? Just kidding! I am always amazed when I look at all my kids together and think how I made them, albeit with God's help and whatever husband I have at the time.

Beau & Lenette said...

She's a gorgeous girl that's for sure!

Mikal said...

She i fabulous, gorgeous, witty, strong and very much like both of her parents. You have been blesses!

Disclaimer

What follows on these posts is true to the best of my knowledge, except what isn't. I only change names to protect the innocent and not so innocent.