Search This Blog

Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Recruit 5 Starts Kindergarten!!!!!

My sweet son R5 is officially in the public school system. He and I went for his orientation yesterday and today I shoved him out the door of the green beast and let him go in the building all by himself.

On the way to the school I asked him if he was nervous. He said "Not a bit... okay maybe a little."
I asked him if he was going to be okay and he looked annoyed and said, "uh, yes."
So I rolled up, paused, he jumped and I rolled away. I did make the little circle to make sure he made it in the building...

CAKE PICTURE:
Here you see the cool cake Jessica made! And he who shall not be named today. He's mad at me right now. I shan't expound or pontificate about it. No, I shan't.

Do I deseserve it? Umm, that all depends. Probably. Will he get over it? OF COURSE! :) After I grovel, clean the bedroom and pretend to cook dinner. None of which I have time for today but will concentrate on mentally. Who knows, I could move a load of laundry with my mind. OH! I could multi-task on grovel while picking kids up from school. Okay, one out of three isn't bad now is it?

3 comments:

Fonsecas said...

22 years huh?..
We only have a little over 2!!!
I liked the cake!!
Can I get a piece?..

Mom2my10 @ 11th Heaven said...

Hey Kelli! Check out the new widget on my sidebar. You're on it! Thank you!

Jessica N. said...

Gee ... What an awesome cake! (Hardy-har-har) Seriously, thanks for taking a chance on me. You've given me great practice!!!

Disclaimer

What follows on these posts is true to the best of my knowledge, except what isn't. I only change names to protect the innocent and not so innocent.