Search This Blog

Sunday, August 3, 2008

The Hotel and Traveling Home with Wounded Recruit 2

After a long shower and a good nights sleep in the hotel, (for Recruit 2 anyway, I was in a double with thing one and thing two) he is ready to head back to our home town. The tye-died shirt was the calmest one the gas station had. Only the sleeves are funky. I should have picked out the purple and yellow one, but he would have just been naked then.


He laid back and watched as I attempted to get Recruit 6 bathed and dressed. R6 was a little high maintenance this morning. Here is the evidence. He is LEAPING from spot to spot.

Here he is in the giant picture window facing the pool right after his bath in his underwear. I am sternly speaking to him at this moment.
See the fear and terror on his face? He was so afraid he immediatley did this.
Again I speak very sternly. It probably doesn't help since I have the camera snapping at the same time. I told him it was evidence to show Daddy.
He bounced off in a hurry. See Recruit 5 simply waiting his turn to get dressed?
Finally we get out of there and make our way to the camp to pick up Recruit 2's gear. This is the counselor that stayed with him the whole time. A good group of kids! Next was breakfast!

The mountain was truly beautiful, because Recruit 2 was in hospital bottoms and a tye-died shirt we ate breakfast in the parking lot, looked at this hill, and snapped pictures!


Recruit 2 says I agreed he didn't have to get a haircut until the end of summer. I think he dreamed that.
He did agree to shave, which he has.
Recruit 6 is locked in his car seat so he missed the moment. It was not by accident he was locked down. Recruit 5 was a little confused why he and Recruit 6 had matching shirts. Then I realized all three boys were dressed in blue shirts. It must have been subconscious. I used to do this all the time when I picked out everyone's clothes. My mood was their mood!

No comments:

Disclaimer

What follows on these posts is true to the best of my knowledge, except what isn't. I only change names to protect the innocent and not so innocent.