Search This Blog

Tuesday, July 21, 2009

The More You Do the More You Have to Get Done!

The Marine arrived home safely with most of the Recruits Sunday night. I had the bedroom painted and most things somewhat organized. I was ready for the new furniture. Here's the bed! I need different curtains, but I'm not sure what to get. Any ideas?


That is the state of Texas in the middle of my quilt. I love Texas....

This is the armoire for The Marine. The base is sitting on the floor in front of the closet part.

Here you can see it still sitting in our den. Why you ask? Because we can't get it around the corner into the bedroom. This beautiful piece of furniture WON'T FIT. I am very sad.


Here is all the stuff I took out of my bedroom that is in our dining room.
HELP .



In case you didn't get the full effect of what I still face here's another angle of the dining room.
In the meantime, as I have a melt down, Recruit 3 begins the arduous task of painting her room.
If you have been a Krazy Eight follower for long you will remember last year when another recruit worked on this very same room.


Now Recruit 3 is covering up all of Recruit 2's hard work.






She wasn't thrilled I was stalking her.




She asked me to leave.
I asked for a nice pose.
She said okay.





I'm so proud.



Stinkin' Little Red had to be banned from the room. He wanted to wallow on the walls. Thank goodness this baseboard had already dried....


Almost everyone is home, except Recruit 2. He stayed a little longer at The Grandmother's house. Soon all will be back in the nest, except Recruit 1.
She's building her nest else where now.
It's good to have them home!!!!!


No comments:

Disclaimer

What follows on these posts is true to the best of my knowledge, except what isn't. I only change names to protect the innocent and not so innocent.