Search This Blog

Sunday, July 19, 2009

Down to the Wire

The Marine and Recruits are about 4 hours away. YIKES

Here's the status

All things have been swapped (for the most part) to all the appropriate rooms.

All carpet except upstairs has been clean.

My room is all painted, including the trim.

Supposedly cleaning my bathroom, but I'm doing this instead.

Dining room is STACKED with stuff as is my closet.

I have not touched the office. That will be an issue. However, I'm tired, alone, and I've got thing one and thing two interrupting me every two.five minutes... Thank goodness they are so cute.

Okay, back to scrubbing the tub. ew.

No comments:

Disclaimer

What follows on these posts is true to the best of my knowledge, except what isn't. I only change names to protect the innocent and not so innocent.