Search This Blog

Friday, July 24, 2009

I'm wearing his clothes

The Marine is about ready to demand I find and put away my clothes. I am wearing his pj bottoms and a shirt of mine I found in the laundry room basket and washed. Yesterday I wore one of his old t-shirts.

why?

Because the pictures of the dining room in the previous post from Wednesday reflect what my dining room looks like right now.

I haven't had time to put everything back, which includes all our clothes in bags.

The Marine was in Texas when I pulled everything out, so we are both wearing the clothes he had in Texas.

He's not amused.

Especially when he was looking for his pj bottoms.

I was sitting in the chair checking out tie websites for the wedding. I need to buy 10 ties. Oh, and I found a cool site www.thetiebar.com... but I digress...

The Marine: "ARE YOU WEARING MY PJAMMA BOTTOMS???"

Kelli: "No." I continue scrolling through ties not meeting his gaze.

The Marine: "Yes you are!" Standing about 5 feet from me staring at his p-jamma bottoms on my body.

Kelli: "No I'm not." I continue shopping.

I can't remember what happened next. I think I blocked it out, but he muttered some sort of threatening consequence if I didn't start wearing my own clothes again...

I have to go... I hear him coming back out of the office.

No comments:

Disclaimer

What follows on these posts is true to the best of my knowledge, except what isn't. I only change names to protect the innocent and not so innocent.