Search This Blog

Saturday, July 4, 2009

Dapper Dan!


So Recruit 5 was asked to be the ring bearer in a wedding for one of Recruit 1's friends. He was very excited when he tried on his tux the night before. He said, "Mom, I've never had a bow tie before!"

I thought that was so funny because he wears a regular tie every Sunday. Perhaps I should invest in some bow ties for him. Maybe getting dressed for church wouldn't be so difficult!

Who knew I could grow such fabulous ears? And the missing teeth! Be still my heart! I just think this jr GQ is such a cutie!




As is my sr GQ man. He left early to get him to the wedding for pictures.



This struck me as weird, my tux clad tiny man strapping into his car seat.







A beautiful bride. Her dress was gorgeous. They had a beautiful wedding and I wish Recruit 1 could have been there.


The groom. I've never seen him so serious. He rarely takes a picture without making a face. Scared? Serious? Disturbed? He was talking with his Dad, who also was the Pastor that married them.



Steady, step, step, step, Don't look at anyone, focus on the spot you need to make it to... He was very diligent.



Leaving with the Flower girl, GG's daughter. You can tell who was enjoying the moment.




My favorite picture of the bride. Now this is the darling girl I know!




More pictures? The wedding was done and he had started stripping. Nope, get it back on son. Oh and let me take a few pictures...








His six year old tolerance meter was pegged out. He's not happy with me and getting more annoyed by the second.










If looks could wound I'd be bleeding... I'm not saying 'kill' because that makes me sad to think he wanted me dead, but I think he would have taken limping at the very least.










GG and I all dressed up!

At the reception and finally some water!



Now he's smiling!



The best part of the night for Recruit 5? The chocolate fountain. I need to remember this. It's all he'll need at any fancy party we ever throw for him!



1 comment:

Kath said...

Oh my gosh Kelli these pics of recruit 5 are HILARIOUS!!!! :) The best part is that I ALWAYS feel the same way he looks after about 3 hours at weddings with picture taking and yadda yadda. :) Props to keeping it real. Hilarious!

Good luck with piles of clothes and redecorating. I'm with you on that!

Disclaimer

What follows on these posts is true to the best of my knowledge, except what isn't. I only change names to protect the innocent and not so innocent.