Search This Blog

Wednesday, August 12, 2009

A quote that made me cry

"Sometimes when the kids are in bed and the house is quiet, I peek in their rooms and I see them sleeping and get really close so I can feel them breathing. Then I realize that their's is a love that can break your heart. In that long moment before they take their next breath, I think "I just can't wait to see who you become". ~Dawn


I borrowed this from Dawn off her facebook. Rarely do I read something that so exactly expresses how I feel about my incredible, beautiful, funny, challenging little men and women...














Might I add, "then I begin to find out and I stand all amazed..."


1 comment:

Mom2my10 @ 11th Heaven said...

Kelli, I love it. You have a brilliant friend. I guess birds of a feather flock together! Does that mean I'm brilliant because I flock with you? Oh, and hey, email me the name of the hotel where Bonnie is staying so we can make the reservations. Love ya!

Disclaimer

What follows on these posts is true to the best of my knowledge, except what isn't. I only change names to protect the innocent and not so innocent.