Search This Blog

Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Tagged by Two....

Okay I was tagged twice and I just found out I was tagged AND it was two different tags by two different friends. I am new to this blogging tag thing. So I'm going to break all the rules, make new rules and combine them. If you choose to read any further, then so be it.

I obviously can not stop you.

Still here?

Okay...



Step 1. If you want to, you can put up this picture to make it look like you're a totally cool special blogger person.

2. Stick the name of the person who tagged you here: House of Chaos and hyperlink it so people can go see who tagged you. Thank you Rebecca! You made my day with your sweet comments about me and my offspring! We miss you too!

2. Name Three Blogs you love:

1. Jen's 11th Heaven: because you're you and you give stuff away, just not to me, so perhaps you aught to fix that...

2. Heather: because she keeps me entertained with her unnatural devotion to TWILIGHT.

3. Carly: because I miss her and her three kids... (I KNOW she only has two, I was being snide about Jesse, who we actually do miss too...) And because she is awesome handling the deployment. You make us Marine Wives look good!

Now you three have to go tag people. Just not me... Oh and you can choose to put the cute love your blog stamp up or not. And then you link to me like I did Rebecca. or not. or whatever.

Still here? What nothing else to do??

Part TWO: Jessica tagged me but not everybody can go visit her. She practices blog op sec. However she said I had to list 7 quirky things about myself and then tag 7 people.

1. I had to go ask The Marine what 7 things were quirky about me. That got a look. He wanted to think about it. I think he was nervous to answer me.

2. I have two sinks in my bathroom one for me and one for The Marine and his whiskers. I fill mine up with stuff. Hair products, make up, q-tips and use his sink as a sink. We switched sides. He thought I would then use the side he had been using, but I was ready for him. I filled it up with stuff and used his new side, which was my old side. He said to take a picture of it. I said no. You would think less of me if I did.

3. When the alarm goes off in the morning it actually makes me a little angry if he (meaning The Marine) takes too long to get out of bed so I can roll into his spot. Is that quirky or just weird? It's like this NEED... can't really explain it, it just is.....

4. I have a rule. If he returns from a deployment, mission, TAD trip, etc. and gives me 1 hour or less notice of his return I am not responsible for what he finds at home. AND he has to help clean up whatever he does find. I need at least two hours to shove stuff under the bed.

5. I like to sleep in his pj bottoms. (Not with him in them though...) They make me feel skinny.

6. I think if I eat handfuls of walnuts and chocolate chips I am being healthier than if I ate one chocolate chip cookie. Please don't anyone disillusion me. It's a small joy.

7. I PASSIONATELY dislike it when ANYONE asks me what's for dinner. It just sends me into an unreasonable rage and I have been known to be violent and crazed when this happens. Sometimes a whisk is involved.

Now the following people "should" Link to me as the tagger and they have to list quirky, weird, odd, and preferably a little embarrassing little known facts about themselves. or not.

House of Chaos, Singer Sentinel, CrazeeMomee (start your blog missy), CruisingFoote, The Hussey's, Familia Fonseca, Emily's Angels. Notice ya'll are my only blogging friends listed on my blog.. Sorry, I just can't tag perfect strangers...

1 comment:

Stacey said...

I haven't had time to start mine yet... nor has anything truly crazy happened... although I guess I could start with the boring random daily stuff I suppose... I will try this weekend!

Disclaimer

What follows on these posts is true to the best of my knowledge, except what isn't. I only change names to protect the innocent and not so innocent.