Search This Blog

Sunday, November 2, 2008

More Sunday Fun

Dinner is over and we fed the missionaries and a single Marine from the Ward. It was a lot of fun and the boys (Recruits 4-6) were all hyped up and crazy just as one would think small boys would be when guests come around. I'm wondering how much Halloween candy they have hidden and have eaten today...

I couldn't leave the girls out of the picture taking fun today. However... ONE of them is very difficult lately. This daughter was uncooperative.


These were taken before church today, right after the boys all ditched me outside. Recruit 1 was cooperative. She likes to take pictures. Recruit 3 is ornery. She is 13. I think it's the law.

She was giving her dad THE EYEBROW. It's this new thing the two of them do. It's nice they have a "thing" but why does it have to be in my pictures?

Okay darling, your cute and you and your Daddy have your weird eyebrow thing which is nice and all bond-y but let's take a nice mother/daughters picture, shall we?


Seriously? Again??

Okay... Now seriously stop it. Marine, stop giving her the eyebrow behind the camera. Can I just have one picture with us looking normal and happy? Now stop it! Please.


NO SHE DIDN'T?!! That would have been a cute one. The Marine is totally messing this up with his infantile encouragement of THE EYEBROW! I can totally see him eyebrowing from behind the camera....

I WANT ONE NORMAL PICTURE!!! IS THAT TOO MUCH TO ASK?? I GAVE BIRTH TO YOU JUST DO WHAT I SAY!!! PUT YOUR EYEBROW DOWN THIS INSTANT!!!


Never mind. At least the eyebrow pictures didn't look like they were being held captive...

2 comments:

Heather said...

love the eyebrow and the captives!

Mom2my10 @ 11th Heaven said...

I totally know the eyebrow thing the Marine does! That is spooky that number 3 can do it now, too! And you know what? I wish that we could put all of our 13-year-olds in a time capsule and let them out when they are 21!~ ARRGGHH!

Disclaimer

What follows on these posts is true to the best of my knowledge, except what isn't. I only change names to protect the innocent and not so innocent.