Search This Blog

Sunday, November 2, 2008

Sunday Continued...

So we made it to church. I wasn't sure how church would work out today in the wee hours of the morning. It started off pretty good actually. Everyone looked lovely and it wasn't too bad today, well, until AFTER church when The Marine drove off and left Recruit 3 and I at church. He said he was leaving at 1205. I ran in to get Recruit 3 and we came straight out. Apparently not in time for 1205!

So we made it home but I don't want to post it here HOW we made it home. Mainly because eventually The Marine does read the blog and we want to protect our resources in the event we need them again. He came back of course to get us be we weren't there. hehehehe... He should have been terrified, worried sick even when he realized he had abandoned us. Nope. He just came home and demanded to know how we got there. Recruit 3 was tough though. She said, "Can't tell ya that" and then gave him an eyebrow.

Back to the more pleasant part of the day. I was in the mood to get some pictures of my people. I had prepped the clothes the night before, one of those rare moments of thinking ahead.

These are my own Stripling Warriors. Mama's Boys!


I decided next I needed the leader of the pack in the picture. These men and men-in-training don't cooperate very well sometimes. I had about 30 seconds to get a decent shot and then it all fell apart. Finally only one loan Recruit was left for the picture as they all left me.





So we went to church, I was mauled, we taught our cute primary kids and then it was all over. Only one had their shirt tale un-tucked at the end of the three hours... Now it's NAP time!

2 comments:

Rebecca said...

Yep, that's why I wanted all boys!

Anonymous said...

I haven't looked at bloggs lately and looks like you all are having fun. Love the Halloween costums and the pumkin was the best. I have heard it's hard to get group pictures taken. I would think between all the pictures taken the kids would learn that the quicker the smile the quciker there down, but that would be no fun for you.

Disclaimer

What follows on these posts is true to the best of my knowledge, except what isn't. I only change names to protect the innocent and not so innocent.