Search This Blog

Thursday, July 10, 2008

What Happens at Our House When It Rains?

The rain continues to move through every day now for well over a week. I'm not complaining. My water bill is high enough as it is and I am grateful to not have to water the grass/weed mixture that is our yard. However it is really coming down and you can see the flooding in the ditch and intersection and I need to go to Wal-Mart! I have a work trip this next week and I need something.
Okay, I don't NEED it. I desire a white flat pair of shoes and I'm not even sure if the capris I think I want to wear even fit. Mom sent me a cool little jacket via Recruit 1 and I really want to wear it. I'm going to Kentucky. I have to look good going to Kentucky. It's the law in Kentucky. I already told my Marine I have to abide by all the laws.
Check out the ditch. I'll have to swim to Wal-Mart. (I'm not advertising for Wal-Mart but where we live, it's about all I've got!)

See??? We need to stop shopping at Wal-Mart and buy drainage spouts and gutters!!!!

This is what I asked for as a Mother's day gift. I just bought it this past week. I received present, don't get me wrong. I love you Mr. Marine, You are fabulous, You did a great job! (but this is what i asked for...)


So what do the troops do on a rainy day? Well they watch tv.

Or sleep and watch TV. He will probably wake up knowing the entire dialog to episode 4,753 of Sponge Bob.
What's up with the ghetto recruit 5 and his nakedness? I can't get the boy to keep a shirt on. I think he is channeling my father lately...
OH! Check out Cute Recruit 3 and her new glasses! She picked these out herself! I was a little suprised she went so trendy but she is a super cute little recruit isn't she! (so not a question, it's a fact, just look!) I LOVE HER!!!!

Recruit 2 hides in my room watching television. He actually needs to shave. I'm disturbed by this. Will have to write about my discovery when I have more time.

Recruit 1 and yes, this room was clean when she arrived home. She is getting ready for her date and can't find her shoes.

Looking for shoes and hiding from Camera. This was before hair and make up were done. Please email Recruit 1 and tell her she should clean her room...

1 comment:

Mom2my10 @ 11th Heaven said...

OH, how #1's room brought back the memories! Also, #3 looks so darn CUTE! I can't believe she is that big! WOW! Also, that pic of your kids on the floor watching TV was darling, even if they were watching TV. Also, you think YOU were advertizing for Walmart, I actually posted a picture of their storefront on my blog this evening. How pathetic is that? Have fun in Kentucky! And yes, it is the law that you have to look GOOD!

Disclaimer

What follows on these posts is true to the best of my knowledge, except what isn't. I only change names to protect the innocent and not so innocent.