Search This Blog

Thursday, July 31, 2008

By the seat of our pants and THE GARMIN

So I frantically type this as Recruit 6 begins to take down Panera Bread. We have been here long enough for him to check the joint out and now he has assesed their weaknesses. I tried to get a group shot of us. Below is the evidence of how not photogenic we are today. We stopped here after traveling to three movie theatres (we're not in our town). Two of the movie theatres were the same one. My fault not my trusty new friend THE GARMIN. I'll write about the joys of GPS later.
Great, he's hefting a chair....

Okay, Dropped Recruits 3 and 4 off at airport and now am trying to kill time till Saturday when I can retrive Recruit 2 from the strangers who have him. More later
have to save panera bread from Recruit 6.

just looked at pictures. There's bread all in my teeth. Not posting those...

1 comment:

Mom2my10 @ 11th Heaven said...

This was completely astonishing to read! POOR NUMBER 2! I can't believe he didn't feel more pain than he did? It must have been that priesthood blessing. We are in Durango, Mexico right now in a hotel headed to Mazatlan tomorrow. It'll be fun to go do church here tomorrow. The Mexican ladies will LOVE the twins! So, hurry and get in your entry for my contest so you can win something cool! And tell number 2 I hope he feels better soon. I'm going to have to have Conor read this one! OUCH!

Disclaimer

What follows on these posts is true to the best of my knowledge, except what isn't. I only change names to protect the innocent and not so innocent.