Search This Blog

Thursday, July 10, 2008

RECRUIT 1 RETURNS HOME!!!!!!

Adventures in Mexico, learning to rope steers in Texas, and driving a mule named Ethel in a 4th of July Parade in Wimberley! She did it all! (Pictures and tales coming soon!)Her plane was delayed about an hour because of the storms we've had lollygagging through our area for the past week.



She started recounting her adventures at a sacrificial well the Mayans used. But I was trying to get pictures for the blog!

She pushed on at first, pretending like I wasn't there. (Sorry Recruit 3 for the less than flattering shot, but when the Camera is out you should be on high alert AT ALL TIMES!)

She didn't make it very far into her tale before she had to stop and thwart my photographic efforts.
Now she's being just down right disrespectful. AND stopped telling about the virgins thrown into the well!
I promised I would stop snapping. But my camera is really really a lot of fun. I was a little sad.

But then she brought out presents! I felt obliged to stop pouting. This is recruit 6 in desperate need of a haircut. This is actually recruit 4 and JB's (a character you will soon be introduced to once I select a suitable code name for him) Mayan drums.

My house looks clean in the background. That's the only reason this up. It's a rare photo moment. Let us pause for a moment and look, but not too closely. In fact, use only one eye. It looks better that way. thank you.



Gratuitous mom photo of her oldest. I missed the little twit!!! I'm glad she's home. So are recruits 2 and 3! They are ready to share the load of the housework and little boys again. I just missed HER!!!!








1 comment:

Mom2my10 @ 11th Heaven said...

I know, can you believe Johnny's hair? I'm so lucky! And I can't believe the big D is happening again! I think I will plan a trip up there in 09. And you should plan a trip to see me! So, did #1 go to Cancun? I remember going to a virgin sacrifical well there. We have some awesome pictures of our honeymoon there. I want to hear all about her trip, so tell her to hurry up and get out the pictures!

Disclaimer

What follows on these posts is true to the best of my knowledge, except what isn't. I only change names to protect the innocent and not so innocent.