Search This Blog

Thursday, June 11, 2009

Visitors at my house


These little people were supposed to get to my house tonight. Their mom (my sister) and my mom (their Grandmother) are coming too. They are coming in for Recruit One's graduation.
Mom just called and they are in the Atlanta airport and their flight just got canceled.
I know it's got to be terrible for them at the Atlanta airport with two little folks, but what about me??? I've got to keep the house clean ALL NIGHT LONG NOW!!!
Okay, so my plight is not near as stressful. But sometimes it's worse than herding cats.
Anyway, back to my Mom. I asked her what she was doing. She said eating pizza. I said oh.
What can you do? Eat pizza and wait for a plane to show up I guess... Gotta love it!




1 comment:

Tricia said...

Thanks for posting pictures of Kerri's children. She's told me for years she'd send a picture of Ty and yet, this is the first time I've seen him. THey are both adorable! ;D

Disclaimer

What follows on these posts is true to the best of my knowledge, except what isn't. I only change names to protect the innocent and not so innocent.