Search This Blog

Friday, June 12, 2009

Update on my lost peeps.

Well, they spent the night in the Atlanta Airport. Couldn't rent a car, My sister and the little dude got stuck on a tram for twenty minutes in an obscure part of the airport, their gate changed again.

They will be ripe and tired by the time they get here. CRAZY! Glad I only had to make the recruits keep wiping the toilet down.....

Today is my Mom's birthday. Gotta get some cupcakes!!!

Recruit 1 had her practice for graduation tomorrow and she is lunching with her senior buds.

Picked up my Mom-in-law and I'm glad she's here. I need help!!!

The Graduation weekend adventure continues!!!

No comments:

Disclaimer

What follows on these posts is true to the best of my knowledge, except what isn't. I only change names to protect the innocent and not so innocent.