Search This Blog

Friday, December 26, 2008

Christmas Eve

I'm pooped. Just pooped. So instead of struggling to come up with witty comments, I thought I'd just share some of my favorite photos. These are from Christmas Eve dinner and the "drop".

Every year Santa has dropped a bag of presents out of his sleigh on Christmas Eve. He lets us know he is in the area and to go to bed! None of these pictures are posed, hard to believe I know...

Again, the soda cans mess up my ambiance. I give up...



Just brought in the bag. Elf number 7 has been assigned to our family for about 40 years...


Creepy creepy picture.

A giant summer sausage. Santa knows what The Marine wants. ;)

This body/bath stuff had a note that says DO NOT EAT...

These two posed themselves! They kill me. They wore their head lights to bed!


Peppermint Oreos. We forgot the milk. I'm sure the next house had milk.

We need hair cuts. It's on my to do list before the New Year. Can't let the new year start out with bad do's...

No comments:

Disclaimer

What follows on these posts is true to the best of my knowledge, except what isn't. I only change names to protect the innocent and not so innocent.