Search This Blog

Sunday, September 14, 2008

Sunday Madness

This morning two of the recruits woke up wining about going to church. Recruit 4 said his face was too sunburned and recruit 6 was just nasty. However I've started something to get the two little guys dressed. It's become a contest. I had a little surprise toy hidden I'd bought on sale and I told them there would be a price for whomever was dressed first. The boys team up with one of the girls and two weeks ago, Recruit 6 won. The next week the contest began again, this time without my knowledge, yet I had to provide the prize.

So today I said NO CONTEST. Recruit 6 won anyway, much to the dismay of Recruit 5. We realized the competition was underway when the sturdy little man jumped through our bedroom door, held both arms over his head and yelled "I winned!"

Then I heard Recruit 6 say later to Recruit 5 "Well we both winned!"

Fortunately no one requested a prize.

Be careful what you start. Some things just take on a life of their own!

No comments:

Disclaimer

What follows on these posts is true to the best of my knowledge, except what isn't. I only change names to protect the innocent and not so innocent.