Search This Blog

Thursday, February 12, 2009

My Tech Guy

I have this tech guy who takes care of my computer. He gets really annoyed with me, but for the most part I am harmless and he only usually has to do routine maintenance on my work computer.

I'm having a little problem, right now with my computer. One I can't figure out. It's starting to become a bigger problem. It's starting to really stress me.

I can feel my face breaking out.

I called my tech guy but currently he is pretty much unavailable. He actually has this OTHER job. He tried to trouble shoot over the phone on one of his breaks.

It didn't solve my problem.

When I have big computer problems I can leave him alone with my computer and he ends up doing some sort of tech guy stuff and it works again. He works right in my house. When he fixes it he explains what was wrong and how he fixed it.

I pretend to listen. I say thank you.

He says he'll send a bill.

I tell him cool, I'll send him what he can pretend is money.

I should have listened.

I miss my tech guy.

1 comment:

Disclaimer

What follows on these posts is true to the best of my knowledge, except what isn't. I only change names to protect the innocent and not so innocent.