Search This Blog

Friday, October 17, 2008

What I just heard...

Recruit 4 must have the den today as his chore. I assume it is because for the last 20 minutes he's been calling points out and motivating Recruits 5 and 6. Somehow Recruit 3 is also involved. I finally started paying attention.

Recruit 4: Okay, whoever gets the chairs stacked first gets 50 points!

(lots of loud noise)

Recruit 4: Okay, now whoever picks up ________ (fill in the blank) gets 10 points per _________(fill in the blank). I'm not sure what they were picking up.

Okay, now, if you clean off the bookshelves you will receive ONE THOUSAND points!

This continues until:

Recruit 5: Is this your chore? What, are you just WORKING US TO DEATH!!

It seemed to disintegrate after that.

No comments:

Disclaimer

What follows on these posts is true to the best of my knowledge, except what isn't. I only change names to protect the innocent and not so innocent.