Search This Blog

Friday, June 27, 2008

All American Boy!

This is recruit 4, although he looks more like inmate 4 in this picture. I didn't realize how disturbing this picture was until I was going through folders. I've often thought we were going to bail him out of jail one day, but this was just to vivid for me. What I do like is his one eye is partially hidden. With his other eye staring straight at me. I think what was really happening here was he was mentally sending me a message to go get him a gatorade and a big league chew. Ah, the staples of baseball season in a minor league dugout.
I like this picture much better. He is free from confinement and probably fixing to ask me for money because I never did go get him that gatorade and big league chew. I love those freckles!

1 comment:

Mom2my10 @ 11th Heaven said...

Another cute Kirwan kid! I can't believe how big he is! Hey, if you want to see a funny picture of Ed, you should check out my latest post...

Disclaimer

What follows on these posts is true to the best of my knowledge, except what isn't. I only change names to protect the innocent and not so innocent.