Search This Blog

Wednesday, September 16, 2009

The Sock Basket Pushed Me Over The Edge

Life caught up. After last weeks injuries, the long long weeks of The Marine's class that is driving him insane and Recruit 2 getting his foot run over by another student at the volleyball game last night with his car and having to go to the urgent care this morning and Recruit 4 having issues already with school and Recruit 1 not here and Recruit 3 being a morose 14 year old and Recruit 5 squalling like a banshee every afternoon and delaying his homework for HOURS, all the laundry and Recruit 6 non stop hopping, leaping, and Ninja-ing everything....

The overflowing sock basket pushed me over the edge.

I started trying to pick stuff up for the bug guy. I didn't have a lot of help.

I had to stop to find socks for Recruit 6. I picked up many but no matches. I found some matches but they were DIRTY.

OH MY GOSH are you KIDDING ME???? wait I need a few more symbols at the end of ARE YOU KIDDING ME???!!!!!!$%#@!!!!!

That's it. I'm done. I'm going to go get my toes done. And a Sonic drink.

1 comment:

Living in oblivion said...

Ahahahahaha!!! I just wrote about the my sock basket the other day just haven't sent it over to blogger yet! Tooo funny! Mine didn't send me over the edge though, i was just wondering how it could already be filling up?! What happens to socks in the wash?! LOL How is Wade's foot? Can he run on it? UHG!!! I wish i could have joined you for the Sonic Toes outing!!!

Disclaimer

What follows on these posts is true to the best of my knowledge, except what isn't. I only change names to protect the innocent and not so innocent.