Search This Blog

Thursday, September 24, 2009

The Marine and vehicles

One time when I had the first suburban we owned, I pulled in the driveway. Put it in park. Turned if off. Got out.

I couldn't get it to start after that. I went in and told The Marine.

He said, "WHAT DID YOU DO?"

It was the alternator. I sabotaged it. Purposefully, so I could experience his veins sticking out of his forehead.

One time the Marine was driving the little green Saturn I have since sold when he deployed, (for five hundred dollars) and it died on him in the middle of the main road in our town.

He called me. "Did you drive this car?"

Yes, last night at 0230 so I could sabotage it when you drove it the next day because I like to see the vein stick out on your forehead.

You get the picture.

This week I drove the beloved F250 Big Gray Truck. A message came on that said Water in Fuel. I drove it home, parked it, and haven't touched it since.

The Marine says today... "You know you were driving it when the message came on", and he began to laugh.

He likes to see the vein stick out on my forehead....

No comments:

Disclaimer

What follows on these posts is true to the best of my knowledge, except what isn't. I only change names to protect the innocent and not so innocent.