Search This Blog

Monday, September 21, 2009

OH MY GOSH! SERIOUSLY??

As I type this I am waiting for a police officer to arrive at my home. Don't worry. Everyone is safe. The picture below should explain.




If you are confused, let me point out the CAR KEYS in the cup holder. Disregard the straw wrappers and the empty Frutista Freeze cup. This picture is taken through the window of my van. My tightly locked up, sealed, closed, Fort Knox Kia Van.


It wouldn't be so bad but The Marine is in Quantico with the other set of keys. In his backpack. In his rental car. Well probably in his hotel room by now.


It really wouldn't be an issue. I have the truck and jeep to drive. The issue is two sets of shoulder pads and three football helmets. The Marine doesn't get back until FRIDAY... OH Wait, my policeman is here.


It's OPEN. THAT QUICK. I'll complain later, I have to get to football practice....


2 comments:

Rebecca said...

That's why I have USAA Roadside assist- I managed to lock my keys in the car twice in 24 hours. Yes. Yes I did.

Sharon said...

OH I'm sorry but that a good laughing moment for me. I used to be the queen of locking keys in my car. Finally we got a hide a key, but what was really bad was when the hide a key was also inside with the other keys.

Disclaimer

What follows on these posts is true to the best of my knowledge, except what isn't. I only change names to protect the innocent and not so innocent.