Search This Blog

Monday, March 2, 2009

I am cold.

I once told The Marine I couldn't do laundry until it was at least 40 degrees outside. Our washer and dryer at the time were outside on a carport in the closet/storage area. It was a CAR PORT people, meaning just a cover, no walls. It was 23 degrees out. No one should do laundry when it's 23 degrees out.

Not much has changed. It's just too cold to do anything. It's going to feel like 14 degrees tonight even though it will be 24 degrees.

I am posting this as a warning to anyone who may stop by. I'm not cleaning until we hit 40 degrees and by that I mean it has to FEEL like 40 degrees too, it can't just BE 40 degrees (or the Marine calls and says he's on his way home, whichever comes first).

4 comments:

Living in oblivion said...

Hahahahahaha! You are too funny! I feel like i have failed for the day if i go to bed and all the laundry isn't washed dried and put away! So, about 3 nights a week i go to bed feeling like a looser! LOL! I'll do laundry when i hang out at your house!

Living in oblivion said...

I'm gonna freeze there!!!

Rebecca said...

We had snow today. The blowing kind that covers the front porch and blankets the back porch because the door is open and one of the screens is broken. I do not like snow. It is cold and wet. And they cancel school. If I have time, I may get around to blogging pictures, but I have so much other stuff I'm procrastinating (like the 4 loads of laundry to fold... ug.).

Sorry, the point wasn't to complain, although I think I did that nicely. I really meant to commiserate with your pain. Today I wore a long sleeve shirt and a wool sweater. And this was INSIDE the house.

Stacey said...

I agree.... and will join you.... nothing happening til it reaches and feels like 40 degrees!

Disclaimer

What follows on these posts is true to the best of my knowledge, except what isn't. I only change names to protect the innocent and not so innocent.