Search This Blog

Monday, March 7, 2011

This is a BAD DOG

I couldn't find Luke. I kept calling him, then I looked out the back door. He was a very very naughty puppy.

But he looks so handsome and regal! He usually jumps up and runs to me when he sees me.
I'm thinking he was thinking if he just stayed really still I wouldn't see him.

He only moved enough to pull his head back a little but NEVER took his eyes off me. He really should have been barbecued for this.

To make matters worse, I could recognize the toilet paper, but I have no idea what else was torn up or where the back to that office chair came from.
Sigh... Boys and puppies. There's a lot of clean up involved...

2 comments:

Stacey said...

truer words about boys and puppies have never been said!!

Living in oblivion said...

Oh, but he is just sooo cute!!! :)

Disclaimer

What follows on these posts is true to the best of my knowledge, except what isn't. I only change names to protect the innocent and not so innocent.