Search This Blog

Tuesday, May 19, 2009

My Mother told me too...

I received an email from my Mom today who said she missed my blog posts.
So, I'm blogging. My mom told me to.

I have been so busy and there's been so much to share, yet I just haven't had the time or energy to blog. My crazy middle of the night blogs thank goodness are fewer since I started taking melatonin. However I miss the 0215 inspiration that used to strike!

The big news around here lately is we are getting ready for Recruit 1's graduation from high school and her move several states away to go to school and live with my Mother.

We know she is really ready for the big world out there and to make big girl decisions on her own. And far away where we aren't watching her every move. That is painful!




She and her bestest buddy will be going there separate ways, but I'm sure she'll be fine. This was taken the night of their final stage show at the spring band concert. I promise these are costumes and not an indication of their career choice...


I have no doubt this first born child of mine will go forward and do great things! However, the world may not be ready for her!

5 comments:

Rebecca said...

I missed you too, but I didn't want to nag.

Kelli said...

ahhh, NAG away. I need movitivation sometimes when medication doesn't quite make it happen.... ;)~

Anonymous said...

Oi. Parabéns por seu excelente blog. Gostaria de lhe convidar para visitar meu blog e conhecer alguma coisa sobre o Brasil e nossa luta contra o comunismo. Abração

Sharon said...

Wow your old if your Daughter is graduating Ha, ha, J/K. but I can't believe she is. How fun, I know she'll make you proud.

Living in oblivion said...

Victoria is hilarious!!! What are you going to do wout her? Will be quite strange, huh? Glad i'll see her before she heads out in the world!!!

Disclaimer

What follows on these posts is true to the best of my knowledge, except what isn't. I only change names to protect the innocent and not so innocent.